Board logo

Subject: Legendary of Kim Possible: Lost in Audition World - Exclusive Ver [Print This Page]

Author: Ron_BWL    Time: 1-11-2009 04:35     Subject: Legendary of Kim Possible: Lost in Audition World - Exclusive Ver

This is the Exclusive Version of my fiction - all the other choice that Kim & Ron had to made will be uncovered in this series! Let's see how the story changed once they decided the opposite way eh?

Content:

If you managed to pass all the single missions in Full Story, and decided to do the Warpzone Mission, this series will open up, showing how the story changed once Kim or Ron decided the other way in all special missions (10, 20, 30, 40, 50). Let's uncover it!

New Characters:

ThienThanh: Main leader of [HG] city, also a nice brother to everyone in Audition World. He is high-ranked experiencing on many section and always dream to build a big warm house for Audition Dancers. His role will be covered deeper in the Bonus Scene

™No_1™ Kibita: One of the best 4k dancers in Virtual Teenagers Community "VTC", city - usually he makes many big scandals due to his un-believable dancing result Drawback: Loudmouth and trashy even he already coupled with HLL

™No_1™ Crazy: Good friend and big competition with Kibita on 4k / crazy dance - he really deserved with his nickname "Crazy" as he usually runs out of control, making freak tricks and plans Despite the good friends fact, Crazy is also jealous with Kil's talents, therefore he sometimes brings to Kil hard-to-beat challenge

Harris "Lovely" Lizard: People in Audition world usually call her HLL as her artist name. Liz is Kibita's girlfriend, also the best Audition Artist with massive and famous production all around the world. She is very kindly and always helps her fellas if possible - but, she is a bit touchy and does have unique attack skill to punish her boyfriend whenever he causes trouble  

AOLA: Full name is au_oi_la_au, she is the leader of LoveMode guild and also the head of Anti-Cheat Union in Audition. With strong skill in 4k / 8k Choreography, she and the crew helped many newbie and low-skill Dancers win Battle Parties against Professional, to rack up their incomes

Exclusive Story List

Author: Ron_BWL    Time: 1-11-2009 17:06

Legendary Warpzone: The Hidden Story

Two months later...

For now no Middleton pupil doesn't know about Kim & Ron's appearance - they not only are couple, but also own many great dance moves. Well, Middleton Highschool girls may now suffer the proverb "He who laughs last laughs longest;  laugh today and cry tomorrow" - if they laughed and teased Ron all over the time before, now he is way so popular on Dancing Section Kim has become the lucky girl at New School Year's Ballroom Dance, and of course many girls were jealous with her! Aside from the other gentle girls who accepted failure, some bad girls, include Bonnie, always try to overthrow Kim - there will be a Club-Dance Event next week, so they quickly planned to drive Kim away. Took Bonnie some arranging, but she made it at last...

Middleton HS's lobby, present day...

-...Ah men, I'm losing it Kimmie! Why it always happens these days?
- So what else could I do? Not including house works, Monique needs help holding Banana Club's position. How dare can I deny?
- I know that... just, darn Bonnie, causing trouble right at the time...
- What is done is done Ron... Please, forgive me...
-() Am I facing a very bad day again?...

Life is just so unfair - Monique just dropped by the gym a few minutes and she got the whole Drinks Basket splashed on her, thanks to Bonnie And in the early Winter Days like this, how can a girl like Bonnie stand the cold and wet? - She must rest in bed one week and Kim must help holding her work at Banana Club...

Middleton Mall, Saturday Night, Club-Dance Event...

As expected, the Club-Dance event started on without Kim's arrival. Ron, on the other hand, is forced to join as he is a rock dancer - and while he came alone, many girls can try flirting him. However, he seems to not concentrate on the main dance, only play normally and never gift Flowers to anyone! Highest Score won't let Ron become winner - this mode counts on Heart Points, not Score Points.

The Club-Dance's Video, recorded by Middleton Mall

The game still continued till mid-night - Ron still played alone and didn't pay attention to any girls' words. Nobody understands what this guy thinks...

The next day...

Back to School Locker - again, Wade can tease Kim hardly - her boyfriend is real nice for not letting any girls touch him. It's not surprised, Kim knew how Ron is already... Then somehow Wade switched topic:

- Eh Kim, I've got something you may interested in!
- Requests again? Let me see...
- Wrong guess, Princess. A letter, from your folks!
- ()... What the? Tieuchau6789's letter ???
- Sure, it just arrived your website this morning. I have decrypted the reply address, seems this letter is sent via Quantum Communication, from a Parallel World - maybe it is the Audition World, where you and Ron lost in.
Though Kim doesn't get what Wade meant, the letter does explain something she can understand. As Tchau's word, she asked Scotch to send her letter to Kim's website using
Teleporation Magic - this guys had many weird magics didn't he? Tchau wrote a lot about Kim & Ron's memories in Audition World - she really remembered everything her sis and bro had to pass right. But, the last sentence somehow made Kim thinking, seriously...

Quote:
"...I'm so glad that you got back home safety. Everyone also felt sorry for all the time sis and bro need to decide - but, it's all the past now... Have a nice day sis, and please send my word to Ron too.

Love

tieuchau6789"

Wade also wondered about this - and then, Kim & Ron remembered, they used to suffer many hard situation when one decision can change everything... She started asking herself, what would happen at this day if somehow she said "no"...

Mission: The hidden Story

A-Night Dance

Song: Paran - First Love (112 BPM)
Mode: Dance Competition Advanced
Stage: Ngoš€i trời
Conditions:

Challenges:
B-Against the Law...

Song: Freestyle - Playboy (99 BPM)
Mode: Dance Competition 8-key
Stage: Cineplex
Conditions:

Challenges:
Notice:
Depends on which missions you chose at the first play, just pick the opposite one at the second play and the story will differ

Author: Ron_BWL    Time: 2-11-2009 13:13

Chapter 11: Night Dance

[ Assuming that we followed the official Storyline, this option is left to solve now ]

...Back to 5 months ago, when Kim was still losing in Audition World... She is facing a big trouble that Ron is going to raise war against thuynt's unfair treatment, which may cause BIG chaotic within [GT] city. In the mean time however, Rich also invited Kim to compete with him in Couple Dance Tournament - while Ron just asked her assistance to sneak in Administration Place for a straight talk... It is very hard to make the right choice with Kim though she knows Rich is a busy guy, time like this may never come back again... And somehow...

- You are ready Kim? When can we start on?
- Ah, actually... Ron, must you rush? Things are just started to happen, should we wait till it colled down for safer start?
- What do you meanỉ? (Quick thinking ) - Ah, never mind, I can handle it if you had work to do.
- Eh wait - can't we just start at tomorrow???
- Ya know, extending it only makes everyone madder, who knows anything else can break. Have a nice date mate, I'll meet you back tomorrow. Bye!

(Disconnected...)

-Kim sat there tonguetied... This is totally not in her expectation. Was she right, or wrong ???

ATV Tournament, present night...

The Couple Dance Tournament attracted many people today - not only Kimmie & Richard played great, they also know to combine nice and precise moves. The final match quickly ended with score SP 30 - 0, Couple Dance Cup is given to Rich and his new partner the first time - he was so excited! Contrary to him, Kim felt so anxious and unsafe, she denied continue perform exhibition match. Instead, Kim left to the Lobby, opening Dance Competition Room to play alone... It is still the first time she went out with Richard, better do something for reminder...

I wondered... what will happen tonight... I have a bad felling about this...

Everything processes properly, the song First Love 112 BPM is a little hard to handle with Expert Choreography mode, but Kim managed to catch on. At the very last step, something suddenly flew through Kim's head, causing her to lose tempo and make a BAD move. Now Kim started to worry - she knows these things won't happen regularly, unless something terrible is gonna happen...

Right then, Smart and Richard rushed in - Kim can only hear Smart's quick words - "K.P, Ron was spotted wandering in Administration Area, he is being beaten down!!! They then ran to the Administration Place - Kim quickly jumped in the crowd and beat the hell out of them! It took her 10 minutes to force the guards to retreat, but too late, Ron was still wounded terribly, thanks to the beat down.

Smart and Audition Cafe members couldn't say anything else, they just left Kim lied there, cried hardly for a while... The Ambulance finally arrived, Kim must hold her sorrow and follow them to Dancer Infirmary center, watching over Ron's stituation...

Mission: Night Dance
Song: Christina Millian - When you look at me (109 BPM)
Mode: Individual Dance
Stage: HipHop / Orion Land
Conditions:

Challenges:

Author: Ron_BWL    Time: 3-11-2009 18:11

Chapter 12: The Dark Side World

[GT] Infirmary, present night, 11:08 PM

Ron's wound is even worse than his fellas imagined - not only skin scratched, his brain also got beaten terribly... All the nurses and doctors had given up, they must send help request to the Main Center, it's their last choice.There are only Richard, Kim and Smartboycr within the sick room - the two guys must both watch over Ron and keep an eye on Kim, the shock totally drained her energy... Also, Kim blamed herself for leaving Ron into this situation - it made her feel hopeless more and more.

[Screen Fade Black]

...Somewhere... Ron and Kim were still playing basketball on Hiphop stage - just, why Ron looks completely colorless like this... Despite Kim's wonder, Ron still said he is ok - why, he still plays around normally, how could he get trouble...

Someone suddenly started talking:

- Hey hey, Freedoms! Is it the time for basketball losers?
- Is it your business? - Ron angers - Do I need to invite you everytime?
- Duh, who wants to join your Amateur Club anyway! Step aside folks, we need place for HipHop Practicing.
- No way, wait till your turn! Dancing is not the only one activity here!
- Not, but most, and increasing skill is a must pal. You too, pay attention or one day you'll regret it.

- I know how to handle my skill, thanks for asking!
- Oh yeah, dare to challenge?
- Bring 'em on!

...The Deal is quickly settled, if Ron can break 20 perfects target on Normal Dance Mode, Jean will let they use HipHop Stage personally for one week. Since this is Individual Dance, the second requirement is Ron must play all 3rd note skill! Despite Jean's fellas' words, Ron kept cool and counted all dance moves perfectly, not only one misses caused. Ended with 21 Perfects result, plus one Finish x1, Ron has made Jean's fellas stopped talking - he is pro, right!

Oh yeah, you can shut up now Jean!

Anyway, Jean accepted the failure, so he threw back the Basketball to Ron and leave the stage. However, Ron forgot to watch it, so it hit him in the head, causing him to fall down in time with a loud scream!... Slowly waking up, Kim realized that she just had a nightmare... Richard just woke her up after stepping inside and saw her dropped down beside Ron's bed...

Back to present... Doctor Jessica just met Rich for a bad news... According to her, the Main Medical Center had no more supporters for them tonight, and Ron won't be able to wait till the next day - he may end up deep-sleeping forever if he won't get recovered tonight...

...I've tried everything I can, and sorry for not making it better, fellas. Anyway, my friend, Scotch said he can help, so my job here is done - I cannot get involved deeper. Good luck...

Another male dancer stepped in - Richard realized, it is Scotch the Wizard! It is said that Scotch is just average Professional Dancer, but he owns many mysterious magic spell... This also turned him into a mysterious secluded Dancer, everyone used to get help from him never know how things happened...

Scotch - The Mysterious Wizard

Sitting down beside Kim, Scotch quickly started on:

- Your friend's situation is very bad now. Jessica was right, Ron couldn't make it till next day, so if we won't start acting now, he won't get another survival chance...
- I know that, but what are we supposed to do?
- Since Modern Science is useless now... All we can count on, is the Tutelary Angel's Decision...
- What did you say?
- I used to solve some problem similar to this... Before feeling into deep-sleep permanently, Dancer's Sould has to suffer a walk to Heaven. Anyone who can intercept it, will be given a chance to rescue their friend back to life with a small challenge...
- Ah... so how can I do it?
- A Teleportation Spell can help sending normal Dancers to Dark-side World, where they can find and bring back their friend's lost soul... But since Ron was wounded, not other punishment, you must complete another Crazy Dance Challenge...
- I agree - I can do it!

In a second, Rich was surprised that Kim threw herself in - this one will surely 8k challenge, and it's hard. There is no choice for Kim, she knew it is her responsibility... The only thing Kim want to do, is find and bring back Ron by ANY means...

Mission: The Dark Side World
Song: ATC - Thinking of You (90 BPM)
Mode: Crazy 8-k
Conditions:
Challenges:

Author: Ron_BWL    Time: 5-11-2009 14:49

Chapter 13: Stopping the Course

...In this moment, one mistake will make Kim pay - but she still got in the hard challenge Crazy 8-d even thie song is slow, 90 BPM... The matter here, "Thinking of You" is not an easy song to get perfects, while Kim must get all Finish, Crazy Move plus full Crazy Bar at all cost. It's too late, Scotch already let the game start, and all he can do, is pray for Kim's luck...

This is your only one chance Kimmie - don't mess it up!!!

Scotch's worry is true, Kim's perfect steps are way so incoherent, she even cannot get Perfect Finish ...