Thread
Print

Having your first post - is it too hard ?

Having your first post - is it too hard ?

I know there are plenty of better KP fansite around the world, and this one - probably - newest and weakest Forum with not much information yet That's why our good stuffs, like download links, attachments, images... are either hidden (reply the topic to view link) or cost Credit to download Therefore, this place is the best starting point you can use for posting. Why?
  • First and foremost, let the whole town know you have just dropped by, and became our fellows =1=
  • By making topics and replies, you will gain Credit Points, which allowing you to download Attachments from our Community. Each post gives you +2 points, while replying a topic earns you +1 point each. You may also upload attachments to share your favorite pics with us, a +5 points will be added for your contribution =3= Since each attachment download only cost -1 point, it will take no more than 30 seconds to access our community's cool stuffs =16=
That should cover the basic - what are you waiting for, let's start talking! =16=
...Without my steadiness friend, I'm nothing... and so is her...

Thread