Thread
Print

Favorite episodes

Quote:
Original posted by RonNoldS at 21-2-2009 14:53 Yeah, becose I didn't now the graduation is a movie ...
Still a little short for a "movie", but since this one is the Final, I'd like considering it Movie 

And, wow, you have become Moderator, congratulation 
I can do anything ^^

Tnx

And I like  episode 23-Ron's first Date
26-Driving education
and Ron's new look!

Trend creator,blush,Rose 'n' Red...

Eh, are you writing custom name from my videos
...Without my steadiness friend, I'm nothing... and so is her...

Yeah ! :)

My favorite episodes would have to be both of the Team G.O episodes, So The Drama, A Sitch In Time, "It's boys and gir ls things" or whatever the real name is :P, and Graduation. :)
Icon made by nightingaledies at LiveJournal.

Quote:
Original posted by Anna-wa at 28-12-2009 00:12
My favorite episodes would have to be both of the Team G.O episodes, So The Drama, A Sitch In Time, "It's boys and gir ls things" or whatever the real name is , and Graduation.
Boy I wish there were more episodes relate to GO team   Also, the Everlord Battle's ending (VirtuRon) is still a bit mysterious - Disney should also make a clearer ending why Zita broke up with Ron
I can do anything ^^

Quote:
Original posted by Kim_APTM at 28-12-2009 05:54 AM

Boy I wish there were more episodes relate to GO team   Also, the Everlord Battle's ending (VirtuRon) is still a bit mysterious - Disney should also make a clearer ending why Zita broke up wit ...
Me too, they ended Team G.O's episodes WAY too soon. :/

Exactly! did they ever give a real reason why?
Icon made by nightingaledies at LiveJournal.

I
Quote:
Original posted by Anna-wa at 29-12-2009 07:45

Me too, they ended Team G.O's episodes WAY too soon. :/

Exactly! did they ever give a real reason why?
I suppose the second episode involved GO team was quite unexpected since Disney planned to end the series after So The Drama. Because Season 4 is created upon KP fans' petition, G.O team was brought back as returning factors after Disney ran out of idea

And for a long time I suspected Zita and Yori-san are one person - Zita first worked at Middleton for a few weeks and make contact with Ron (basically dating him) then disappeared after Everlord Battle, and re-appear as Yori. However, the Graduation episodes reveals Zita and Yori both re-appear at same time, so my theory broke...

So I'm curios - Zita is returning character, but how come she just vanished after the second date for no reason?
...Without my steadiness friend, I'm nothing... and so is her...

Thread