Thread
Print

RonBWL - brought to you KP Fans Kimmunity ^^

RonBWL - brought to you KP Fans Kimmunity ^^

Ah well, this forum isn't that function as I wish - so, I guess I will introduce a little about me

Ron_BWL a.k.a RS_AOfAnt

My name is Kieu Tuan Linh, and I'm from Vietnam Currently I'm 20 years old and learning at NIIT College. This IT school is good, and my time table has only three days - so that's why I'm so free to visit and post new things to our forum

Now, I don't say that I'm imagining, but I do trust in "twins mind" theory Since I was born, I was already infected with albinism - you know, this sickness causes me to have white skin, yellow hair and green eyes, completely DIFFERENT than my parents and EVERYBODY around This, however, brought to me a very lonely childhood since no kids want to play with me - darn, they just consider me "foreigner" and won't let me join them due to my appearance This kept happening till I enter HighSchool - even so, I still have very very few friends for now...

Yeah, as you can see at the image above, I look completely weird beside any normal Asian guy

... My life gets brighter when my dad finally allowed me to have DSL connection on my PC - I start communicating with Oversea Friends at that point. Yep, it's good to meet new - true friends who won't disrespect me for my appearance - this time I joined many forums and community, including Youtube. Soon afterward, I start watching Disney's Kim Possible - the first day is July 3rd, 2006 Yeah, and something spooks me, about one of the main character Ron Stoppable - wow, I'm so similar to him! Saying that, it's not just about appearance, but also characteristic - I also favorite weird things, being left behind, not good on learning, usually face bad luck... (Why, I don't know, but it's true ) Therefore, I started mapping "myself" to Ron on Internet - starting with the Yahoo! ID RS_AOfAnt. Lol, I don't know why I choose it the first time, it's very hard to spell and very hard to understand (Ron Stoppable_Afraid Of Anything) Because of that, I soon think of a new nickname - and finally found it: Ron_BWL (Brave Wholeheartedly Loser) It's what I keep for now
Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
...Without my steadiness friend, I'm nothing... and so is her...

Hold up-you are 20 years old?I think youtube you just make it up....Im only 11

Quote:
Original posted by RonNoldS at 26-2-2009 12:18
Hold up-you are 20 years old?I think youtube you just make it up....Im only 11
Why, I public my age at Profile page, you didn't see that ?_?
...Without my steadiness friend, I'm nothing... and so is her...

no

Thread