Thread
Print

Activity

Activity

Well what's happening?Are everyone dead out here?For month I wasent in,becuse I were at Grammas.Well Im Back and theres no one here?Btw I hear that you , RonBWL stop playing Audition.Sad.

Ron did what he can to keep the site goes on I know, this is just a personal community-built up and there are plenty other KP site out there - but I'm with Ron, no matter how he is
I can do anything ^^

Well yeah ,but we need to make an anoucment (i dont now how to spell it right ) Maybe somebody dont now about thins website.Maybe I can make an video

Quote:
Original posted by RonNoldS at 10-8-2009 01:42
Well yeah ,but we need to make an anoucment (i dont now how to spell it right ) Maybe somebody dont now about thins website.Maybe I can make an video
I left the website link at my channel
I restricted all good stuff from downloading by guest. People will have to login or reply the post in order to see download link
And moreover, everyone ask me for something, I point them to this site

You are a Moderator. You know what's best to do - so anything worth to try, go ahead and give it a chance. I will surely award people Medals for adversting our forum
...Without my steadiness friend, I'm nothing... and so is her...

I will make a video later,after I be back from city I live in Country

Quote:
Original posted by Robbin at 23-6-2010 07:17
i saw a lot of comunity fan sites of KP Episodes but they all kinda fail... this one has the right leaders and the ammout of determination and organization to build a comunity site.So i got your back  ...
We are just a site for KP fans like all others out there - the only difference is that Ron built it completely independent As you can see we have separate homepage and a good source forum, no pop-ups / banners, and moreover the site is quite stable so everyonec an drop in anytime
I can do anything ^^

Is this site dead=[? I never see anyone on..Also +150 supporters for the Fight for Five petition from me!

Thread