Thread
Print

Thanks man

Thanks man

Hi i'm new here and i have just found out the sad news about you tube take down  of all the kp vids and man does that tick me of but befor that let me  just say Thank you to Ron_BWL if it was not for him i would never had been able to see the show at all so i just what to say thinks man.

But this hole  Disney   crakeing down on KP on youtube really gets me i mean if there not going to release it on DVD then what are they missing out on  there not loseing money over it  i mean if they did release the eveybody on here would be happy to buy it but what do thay exspect us to do just sit on are hands we have the right to see a great show and if  Disney  don't like that then to bad i mean i just don't see what there damage is.

but yeah a huge thanks to Ron for puting it up so i and others can have lest have seen it once

Thanks man.

Nice to know.

For whatever reason Disney did, I'm done with Youtube. Kim Possible is now on their ContentID tool, so attempt to reupload is useless, they will detect and delete the video immediately.

So, as you can read the announcement, I'm reuploading KP on dailymotion. This will take a while to rebuild the channel, but KP videos will live, and people around the world can still watch it
...Without my steadiness friend, I'm nothing... and so is her...

music to my ears thanks man.

Thread