Thread
Print

Kim Possible character (Christian Schultz)

Kim Possible character (Christian Schultz)

Hi everyoneI've created a Kim Possible character that I've always had an idea for and have finally writtenabout him.
His name is ChristianSchultz and he's basically an old man who has the appearance of a youth under20. His origin is he comes from Germany and he was a kid at the time whenHitler took power over Germany and would later force Christian's father into the German army and Christian and his little brother would become members ofthe Hitler youth. Near the final days of World War 2 in Nazi occupied territory Christian fought on the western front in France but came to the conclusion thathe could not hold back the Allies and decided without consent to flee back to Berlin to save his family. On his arrival in Berlin he ended up surrendering himselfto the Soviets (Russians). During his captivity in Soviet hands he was a guineapig for genetic experiments where the Nazis left off with their genetic research. Christian was given a serum that had a different side effect that therest of the guinea pigs which altered his cells which made the Soviets believed he was someone special and later it was known to make him keep his youthfulappearance. It wasn't long during captivity he would quickly become a member of Spetnaz (the Soviet special forces). When Christian was in theservice of the Soviets he served his new commanders by assisting in the Attackof the Bay of Pigs, Vietnam war and the Soviet Afghan war. When the Cold war was coming to an end Ronald Reagan and Mikhail Gorbachev both agreed that Christian should go into the hands of American custody as part of Soviet disarmament agreement. Christian was pulled out of action from Afghanistan and handed him over to the British who would later organise transport for Christian to be taken to the United states. Christian was to be executed for war crimes against that he did not do but first they wanted to use him for genetic research and find the answer to how he was able to stay youthful. During Christians transportation to America there was a terrorist onboard who was part of the LLF (Latin Liberation front) a terrorist organisation planning to attack America when the time was right. The terrorist attacked the crew and flew the plain to South America where he freed Christian and took him to his headquarters in Mexico. Christian served them by raising money by doing mercenary missions. When the Americansrealised Christian was missing and they heard rumours that he was in Americaand eventually confirmed he was in Mexico they attacked where he was and it forced Christian to flee to America. the LLF told Christian there was contacts therethat would guide him and instruct him what to do next. Christian ended up in Middleton when he lived with his escape partner Enrico Ramirez who's a technological expert and a linguist. Christian enrolled at Middleton high tokeep cover and hide have a secret identity. He would later meet Kim Possibleand Ron Stoppable who were in the same class as him and Kim's new mission wasto track down Christian Schultz and hand him back into American custody. Kimquickly discovered that her target was in her class and she chased him untilChristian ended up in the capture of Drakken who wanted him for geneticresearch. Kim fought Drakken and during that fight Kim had a change of heart anddecided to not turn Christian into American authorities and claimed that shecouldn't find Christian and that he's apparently dead. From there on Christianwould help Kim and Ron in some of there missions but later Kim and Christian'sfriendship would follow into deeper feelings. So far I've completed Christian's backgroundstory and origins but I'm still working on the Kim Possible side of the story.I've attached a PDF of the file, hope you all enjoy it!
Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
  • Ron_BWL Reputation +20 Good idea! 2-10-2010 22:09

That sounds great ^^
...Without my steadiness friend, I'm nothing... and so is her...

Thread